What is TSS?
Tally Software Services (TSS) is a software subscription for a collection of services which adds great value to your Tally.ERP 9. With the latest developments in technology and statutory laws, continuous product updates and upgrades, connectivity driven functionalities such as online data exchange between branches, flawless banking and payment services and a lot more, it increases your business performance by many folds.
Business Reports Any Time, Any Device, Any Where
Real-time fully secure access to important reports from any web browser, on any device, anytime and anywhere.
- View all business reports from anywhere on any web browser
- Convenience of accessing data anywhere while the data stays secure
- Access important business reports – Bills Receivable & Payable, Balance Sheet, Sales/Purchase Register, Profit & Loss A/C, Stock Summary etc on the go
- Helps you make business decisions faster than ever
- You can download all reports or an invoice and share it on the go
Regular product updates ensure that your Tally.ERP 9 caters to your ever-changing business requirements.
- Avail new product enhancements & major releases technologically at frequent intervals
- Ensure compatibility with the latest and statutory changes
- The latest update available for Tally.ERP 9 can be downloaded
Banking & Payment
Experience smooth and ease of banking using Banking and Payment Services provided through TSS.
- Receive updates for all the latest cheque formats of banks available in your Tally.ERP 9
- Automatically reconcile your books of accounts with your bank statements. It’s quick, simple, accurate and stress-free. It saves time, manpower and money
Online Data Synchronisation
Decentralization of your books of accounts across branches is not tough any more. With Tally.ERP 9’s data synchronization, you can synchronize data across your head office and branches, warehouses and factories.
- Exchange and also consolidate all Branch Data at click of a button
- Greater control on the direction of data synchronization and data to be synchronized
- Synchronize the data without the need to be ‘connected to each other live’ using on-demand synchronization
- Complete visibility of business through consolidated reports of Head office and Branch office (Balance Sheet, Stock report, P&L, etc.)
24X7 business connectivity using Remote Access Services you can manage your business from anywhere in the world.
- Get round the clock access to crucial information about your business performance irrespective of time or location
- Manage cash flow, stock positions, bank accounts or manufacturing timelines even when you are not in your office
- Create and modify business transactions and all other details on the go
- Provide access to Chartered Accountants and their audit clerks to audit data
Help me Decide
Got questions? We’ll answer them for you.
TSS is an annual subscription which will be valid for a period of 12 Months
Yes, you can renew the TSS subscription even before the end of the validity period. The new subscription will remain valid for a period of 12 months from the date of expiry.
All the latest releases of Tally.ERP 9 are made available in ‘Product and Feature Centre. In a click of a button, you can upgrade to the latest release.
No. With every new license of Tally.ERP 9, you will get TSS validity of 12 months.